This third video in our SharePoint news publishing masterclass teaches you how to set up the news web part on modern SharePoint intranet sites.
We will cover how to select which intranet site(s) to pull news from; how to configure the layout of the news web part; how to filter news based on keywords, dates and authors; and how to organise and change the order of news posts as they appear in the news feed.
In this video
- 00:00 Intro
- 00:31 How to add a news web part to a SharePoint page
- 02:08 How to select SharePoint news sources
- 05:00 How to change the layout of SharePoint news feeds
- 15:16 How to filter news feeds in SharePoint
- 16:31 How to organize and change the order of news in SharePoint
- 18:30 Outro